What kind of data we collect
We collect only the absolutely minimum and necessary data in order to be able to communicate with you, regarding activities of our common interest. Such data may be:
- Contact details such as name, address, e-mail and telephone number.
- Information regarding your professional activity such as industry, company and position.
How the data is processed
We collect and process your data exclusively based on your consent, in order to contact you regarding activations of our company, which may be of interest to you based on our cooperation and / or communication up to date.
Where we disclose the data
The processing of your data is carried out exclusively for the purposes stated to you as described herein and we do not disclose your data to third parties or organizations.
In case it is necessary in the context of our cooperation, the disclosure of your information to our partners we will make sure to obtain your consent for this purpose. We co-operate only with third parties, who have made explicit commitments to comply with existing personal data protection provisions.
How we protect data
We take all reasonable physical, technical and organizational security measures to protect your personal data from accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration and disclosure or unauthorized access and use.
Our company takes care of the appropriate training of its employees regarding its obligations, as they arise from the General Data Protection Regulation.
Duration of data retention
We maintain your data based on the following criteria:
- As long as they are necessary for the purpose of their collection, to provide you with information or services that you reasonably expect to receive from us within the context of our cooperation.
- As long as they are necessary in order for us to comply with any of our legal obligations.
Subject to the legal framework for the protection of personal data as in force over time, you may have the right to:
- Revoke your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time.
- Ask us to provide you with information regarding personal data we process about you.
- Ask us to provide you with a copy of the personal data we process about you.
- Correct or fill in any incomplete or inaccurate data concerning you.
- Request the deletion of personal data concerning you.
- Oppose the processing of your personal data, if there is a legal reason for this.
- The Personal Data Protection Authority is responsible for any issues related to the compliance and implementation of the legislation regarding personal data. You can contact the Authority for any issue, relevant to its competencies.
When the exercise of the following rights depends solely on our actions, we will take reasonable steps to verify your identity and the legality of your request, possibly requesting additional information from you for this purpose. We will make every effort to respond to your request within the period of one month set by the General Data Protection Regulation and in any case we will inform you of any justified need to extend this period.
For any relevant information or clarification, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org