COMMUNICATION SERVICES POLICY
THE YELLOW TOOLBOX provides PR and communication services and implements a management system in accordance with the requirements of the ELOT 1435:2009 standard that governs all its processes within the field:
“Communication services specializing in the fields of advertising, media planning and buying, public relations and creative design”
THE YELLOW TOOLBOX and its management fully accept the Greek advertising-communication code and are committed to protecting the intellectual property of both themselves as well as the intellectual property of their associates and customers.
- Protects all the assets and resources of the company and uses them for the execution of its scope and not for personal gain.
- Keeps the information of its customers confidential and fully respects trade and industrial secrets.
- Information relating to its customers and associates which is the intellectual property of a third party is not disclosed to third parties without the necessary permission, unless required by law.
THE YELLOW TOOLBOX is committed to complying with the requirements (legal and customer specifications) governing its services, and to continuously improving the efficiency of its management system.
Our mission is to provide high quality services to meet the communication needs of our customers.
Our vision is to gain recognition in the field of communication and to become the first choice for every company that wants to strengthen its communication presence.
Our goal is:
- To respond to the contemporary needs and requirements of the market and those of our customers.
- To continuously improve the way our services are provided as well as the operation of the company.
- To continuously improve the quality of services provided, through standardized procedures and the efficiency of the management system.
In order to achieve the above, both management and employees of THE YELLOW TOOLBOX, declare our commitment to the following principles:
- Excellent communication between management and executives as well as between executives.
- Opening up new paths and opportunities through innovative ideas.
- Selection of specialized human resources and their continuous training.
- Reliability of the company’s partners and suppliers and their continuous monitoring and evaluation.
- Absolute commitment to delivery times and financial budgets regarding the projects undertaken for execution.
- Improving the efficiency and effectiveness of the company.
- Continuous monitoring and implementation of legislation.
- Continuous improvement of the efficiency of the quality system processes.
The implementation of the management system is mandatory for all employees as well as for the associates of THE YELLOW TOOLBOX.
The management system is systematically evaluated in order to achieve its continuous improvement and the improvement of its efficiency.